Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quick recap









































































Wow, hard to believe I haven't posted since Gaven's birthday. A quick update since then; Gaven is now a member of the "underwear club", his vocab keeps expanding and he'll be starting preschool after Easter. He's growing up so fast. His main obsession continues to be all kinds of trucks and the people who drive them. I find myself pointing out garbage trucks, fire trucks, etc. in the car alone sometimes. We are very lucky to have such a sweet, happy little guy.


We traveled to Palm Springs to visit my parents for our last trip before the baby. Gaven loved the plane ride and had his own seat for the first time. Cousin Lori also came to visit. The two of us, 34 and 32 weeks pregnant, took Rob out for a wild and crazy birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the piggies tails picture!! He's so sweet. Thanks for the recap... ;)

    ReplyDelete